Jobs At Brookside Landing
Reports To: Executive Director and Dietary Supervisor
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
EDUCATION AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Current CPR and First Aide certification.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to organize work and set priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
The housekeeping supervisor will effectively operate and maintain housekeeping and laundry services.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Meet the job standards set by the immediate supervisor and Director, completing all assigned duties which may change from time to time according to resident needs, staffing levels and working circumstances.
- Coordinate and evaluate housekeeping services provided to residents.
- Personally responsible for laundry services, both facility and resident locations.
- Maintain budgeted guidelines for supplies.
- Provide ongoing preventative maintenance schedules for special cleaning to be done in both apartments and common areas.
- Make sure halls, dining rooms and common areas are being vacuumed on a weekly basis.
- Monthly cleaning of all vents, pictures and outside entrances.
- Watering and pruning all indoor plants.
- Monitor washing and ironing tablecloths for dining room.
- 40 lb lifting requirement.
- Full range of motion.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
I have read and understand all of the above listed areas of responsibility. I understand Brookside Landing is an at will employer which means employment can be terminated by Brookside Landing or myself at any time.
Description Posted: 2011-02-21
Duties and job requirements may differ from the above. Please contact the administrator for a current description of this position.
Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, creed, color, gender, age, national origin, handicap or veteran status.